Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I'm Back♪♪




MISSING Tronto,Canada
During for this summer holidays,I visited my frind in Canada. she(yuka) is a friend of my high school mates, best friend :) i visited to her with another friend(kanami),she is one of my best friend too hehe. whatever, we spent 2 weeks at yuka's dormitry(in York Uni). so we became friends with her room mates. they are kind, sweet and cute!! therefore i miss them soooooooo much.
So much for my missing story, i will tell you my best memories in Canada.
During 2weeks, we went to many places such as Niagara falls, CN Tower which has World's Highest Observation Deck(SKY POT), Canadian National Exibision(CNE), MTV Canada and more!! They are all my best memories!!
I have visited Iguas Falls in Brazil and Argentina last summer. there were so beautiful beyond description. As for Niagara Falls, it was great scenary and what was the most exciting in Niagara was riding Maid of the mist(ship)and went to near falls. Awesome! Exciting!! Fantastic!!!hehe
but I and Kanami were in Trouble. We came to Niagara Falls' via Niagara Bus Terminal. But we couldn't find bus stop for going to Bus Terminal. what should we do??! we tried to shop staffs the place of bus stops but...oh!!my poor English... they showed us a map and taught us where we were and place of the bus terminal. We gave up asking where the bus stop is. and tried to walk to bus terminal.... It was soooooooo far!! It takes more than 30minutes. and we were little bit scared to walk only 2 JAPANESE. we wispered.."Isn't this area Ghetto??!...." though we scared of thinking of kidnapp or something like that....oh sooo chicken!! Coward!! hehe but people walking or sitting on the street said us just "hi!!" with smiling. well, we safely got to the bus terminal.
oh,it's so hard to write about all things that I experienced in Canada. but I want to tell you one thing!!
Tronto was great city and i miss Tronto and my friends, people and scenery were also nice!! and Tronto is wonderful city except 15%Tax... hehe
Here's Tax is only 5% so I couldn't used to pay 15% tax only in 2weeks.
by the way, if you would like to see pics that I took in Canada please click here
I hope you'll enjoy pics :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home