Thursday, July 14, 2005

BraziL

Summer has come in Japan!! I hope you will not eat too much ice cream every day!!Whatever, my university will have end of first term examination in next week. I am very nervouse and have to study hard!! However, after that....!!!! Summer vacation will be started!! This summer will be very special for me!! Because I will go to Brazil as one of ambassador of my home town Kakogawa city to communicate with Kakogawa's sister city Maringa city in Brazil. I am so excited joining it!! And do you know that J-League Soccer player,Santos, is from Maringa city. And ambassador of last year played soccer with Santos' parents!! I don't know much about Brazil yet, I hope I will enjoy stay in Brazil!! and write about it on my blog as soon as I come back!! I will leave August 3rd and come back in 13th!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's been a long time shince i talked to you last time. how r u doin?
well, you didn't tell me that you r going to Brazil,right?! you should have told me!!!!!! haha, whatever have fun in Brazil;)

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm MACHI!! hehe
U're already in BRAZIL right?! Well, so I guess by the time u see my comment u're back from brazil!! I'll be lookin forward to hear about your trip to BRAZIL!!!

8:45 PM  
Blogger Fábio Linjardi said...

Hi! I live in Maringá (Brazil). Do you can send me one photo of replic Maringá Catedral’s monument building in Kakogawa? My e-mail is: fabiolinjardi@gmail.com

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyyy haruka whatsup??? its hey from canada! ive been doing great and life here is tons of fun:) you defineitely need to come see me! thanks so much for coming to the airport babe! sorry i havent written you for a long time..my computer isnt working:( so i need to set it up asap so i can email you in Kansaiben! yayyy. have fun girly:) i love ya to death! kaburerian are the best! well ill talk to ya soon honeyyyyy! love ya bunches! :-)

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great! I'm sure you'll enjoy in Brazil. I was in Brazil and I was impressed by its beauty. The nation's natural beauty is reflected in its variety of geographic locations, from Sugar Loaf Mountain in the city of Rio de Janeiro, to the magnificent Iguazu Falls in the south, to the Amazon basin in the North, there's something for almost every taste... snow skiers excepted.

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home