Saturday, April 30, 2005

Granny became 70years old!!

hello,there. I'm on holidays which is called "Golden week" because we have series of natinal holidays!! Some people have 10days!! others have the less. Whatever,my granny became 70years old yesterday. and today our family cereblated her birthday at the restaurant where I work. I had a part time job then,so I couldn't enjoy dinner with her but I served many dishes to her and my family. I was very happy that she enjoyed all dishes and had a good time. I sometimes go shopping or visit many places with her. she is so cute and awesome beyond description. She looks young than she really is.She likes "YON SAMA" who is Korean star and went to Korea several times. Many japanese Senior(OBASAMA) addict to him,,,,yep,she is one of them. What I think that is very good infruence to her is, She had never tried to using DVD player or Personal Computer. But she has started to using them because she wants to get information og him!! and she also started making up very well and care her skin for chance to encounter YON SAMA!! How cute she is!! It's a kinda teenager who crash to someone!! hehe. Anyway,She had worked as a nurse for more than 30years and experienced the WW2 too. I respect her so much and I really want to be like her if I become her age. Today I talked about my granny. We keep in touch especially talking on the phone no less than once a week. How often do you keep in touch with your grand parents?? Calling to them made them happy!! Why don't you call them now??!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Alina said...

Hope you have lots of fun during the Golden Week! And happy bithday to your Granny!

PS Thanks for visiting my blog!

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell you Grandma Happy Birthday for me
and congrads
I know how it feels to have a Grandmother around to talk to and who you admire: )

3:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haruka, your grandmother sounds like a person who is truly young at heart. You are very lucky to have such a person in your family. I assume your mother has similar characteristics and that you will too later is life.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Uly said...

I think Yon-sama trend is very good bcz thanks to this trend, so many women in Japan are becoming happier and happier, don't you think? Those women start using computers just like ya granny, and make many friends, as they exchange information of yon-sama. Those women move around world to get a chance to see yon-sama, and try to look nice for him. I do think this trend can change the world. Those yon-sama fans can make Japan happier!

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI!!!!!! This is kanami☆ How's going these dayz? r u enjoying ur uni life? Now I'm really busy coz of preparation for presentation bout child abuse. It's really difficult...anyway, i read ur comment!! u found great circle?! kool!! i also went 2 tennis circle and it was really fun...but!! there werent any good-looking-guy too. lol how poor r we/////im wondering if i wouldnt be able to make boyfriendz forever. haha. okay, i will come this site soon!! alwayz luv ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KANAMI

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home