Friday, April 22, 2005

I AM SO HAPPY TO GET MANY COMMENTS!!

Thank U SO MUCH!! for seeing my blog. I was so exciting by reading all your comments. Today I came to school after an interval of 3days because of sick. but I get better now. well,I want to talk about the movie which I saw while I was in bed. It was secound time for me to see "the Romeo and Juliet." I love the story,graphics,and.....Leonald Dicaprio(I am not sure the spelling.)!! He is so handsome on the movie. and I love the classic words. especially "I love thee"!! whatever,I thought the great work will keep staying our mind eternally!! Do you have any good classic story or movie??! please let me know if you know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Haruka,
I also Love "Romeo and Juliet" with Leonardo dicapro and claire Danes, that is one of my favorite movies. When it first came out i watched it over and over again.
I love so many movies, lol I can't think of one that i love the most, but another movie I love with Leo is "Titanic" I cried everytime watching that.
I'm glad you are feeling better :)
I'll talk to you later.
Luv ya

Mandy

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi haruka☆Now, i have nothing to do since next class will start 5:00 pm.So i dropped in your site again♪Today i suffer from muscular pain because last night, our club had first practice(until 11 pm!)But it was very enjoyable◎I am very happy to find kanami on your site! kanami,i suggest you will get drive license too. And, when i visit your house, please guide kyoto by your car◎You know( do you remember??☆),it is the time to go to class! see you☆

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home