Sunday, June 05, 2005

Blurb of my challenging.

A girl passed the Kansai Gaidai entrance examination, and now she is one of the university student. She misunderstood if she entered the university,she can get boy friend soon.But she still doesn't have prince yet after 2 month of entrance. So,she decided to take some action to get boy friend untill summer holidays. Because she dreamed having special, awesome holidays with prince in summer. hey, who that girl? ...HARUKA!!! First,she decided to make up perfectly and keep her hair in curl. and she is trying hard to be good, I hope it is not fake. She makes lots of effort to be good girl!! Her challenge is still longing. Do you think she will have her Prince untill summer vacation??

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you will find your prince ^_^

from peter :) in nz

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,Haruka
I am Adam`s student.I liked your blog [Blurb of my changing] I really understand you. Because I thought same way how I get a boyfriend as you. I called back my memory of 1st grade. I hope you can get a boyfriend by summer!!! Mina 

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home