Sunday, September 18, 2005

Second Semestar has started!!

Bon dia,guys!! My computer doesn't work. so that I am posting this comments in JJ club(Internet Cafe). well,my summer holidays has ended 2 days ago..oh no :( My trip to Brasil was beyond description. I will put some photos to this blog as soon as my computer working well. whatever, I was fired IES-B class because I was so lazy!! so that I join Regular class 4 in this semester. I was very worried about making new friends at class 4. but class 4 students welcomed me and talked to me very cheerfuly and kindly!! also they are funny!!!!! though I was very sad that I can't attend class with IES-B awesome studets, class 4 students are also awesome!! I will work very hard and I want to catch up with IES-B students!!
however, my second semester has started like this!! I will write about memory of summer holidays especially in Brasil next time!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girl,whats up:) sorry but i found it pretty funny that you got kicked out of your class! lol maybe youre pissed...sorry no offense! but i think its good for you bc you got to meet lots of new ppl,eh?=) good thing! dont be lazy this time though.w well i got to study alot too..im a little behind like always ya know. well i just wanted to tell you that the message plant you gave me has grown and is awesome! thank you sooo much honeyyy:) ill send you the pic with email sometime soon ok! well have fun and good luck in your second semester! love ya to death babeee=)

5:44 AM  
Blogger Akihiro said...

I'm glad to hear that you're fine! Make sure you be earnest and catch up with us! Oh, you are cleverer than me, though..

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heeeeeeeeeeey honey!!!!! howz goin? r enjoyin ur second semester?? did u kick out of ur class?! oh....im sorry...will ur class be changed next year wont u? i hope so and u will catch up wiz them!! i know u can do it!!!! ur english is reaaally GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! u should have confidence okay? then, how was summer holiday? i think we couldnt meet..i wanna meet u, i wanna talk wiz u!!!!!!! i miss u soooo MUCH. Lets meet on christmas!! coz this christmas will be our last teenage christmas!!!! we should celebrate together**(oh, if u had a boyfriend...u can be wiz him..lol) then, i have more plan on winter and spring holidayz!! i will send u hotmail so please check it out!! okay i gotta go now!! C ya soon!! luv alwayz........

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,it's machi again:)
I hope u'll be able to get back in ur former class by the next semester!!!
I've just started a blog, so if u have time, i hope u'll come visit!!hehe!!!
http://blog.livedoor.jp/ihcammachi/
this is my URL!!!

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haruka!!!!!!Sorry i haven' contacted 2 ya 4 long.I feel bad.4give me plz.So how r ya??hope ur enjoyin' ur uni life there. Just let me know hoe u r coz i really miss u and think of u!It was bery nice 2 talk 2 ya on the phone the other day though.Oh, i was hopin' 2 write in Jap but i can't somehow...i miss ur kansaiben!!well next time i'll write in Jap, k? gtg now. love ya so much and hav tons of fun with ur new friends!xoxoxo

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Haruka,
Hope you are doing well : )
I know your trying your best in school dont stress.
Sending lots of luv
LUV YA
MAndy

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home