Sunday, April 24, 2005

KARAOKE for the first time with uni mates.

hi,there.how was your Sunday? Mine was okay.I went to introduction ceremony of my uni's club&circle activities. I went to look around them with my IES-B class mates. We were planned to find cool guys cause we haven't met someone who is our types yet. Unfortunately,we couldn't find someone out today... Oh,Gosh!!When god will give me and Yuri(class mate who doesn't have boy friend either.)chanse to find someone who we can fallin' love??! whatever,I really want to join circle to make new friends over the difference of age and gender. We found nice circle which we can enjoy some sports or trip to Okinawa(the southest prefecture and very warm) and Hokkaido for skiing or snow boarding in Winter(the Nothest prefecture!! as you know very cold and snowy) and we can join the activity whenener we want!! How wonderful for me!! Cause we IES-B class students has 5th piriod class and lots of home works,in add to that,some students need 2hours to getting home lol I think I will join the circle if I can enjoy fist or secound activity!! oops!! I will explain about the title!! After looking around some circles,on our way to home,we went to KARAOKE!! It was the first time to going IES class mates,we had very good time and got rid of stress!! Young japanese often go to KARAOKE. I am wondering why Japan has sooooooo many karaoke box but There are few karaoke box in other country... anyway,I want to go to with them again! I have to finish my speech for tomorrow... I will tell my class about my experience in Thailand about 1years ago. I will write about next posting! Cya!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Haruka,it's Mandy.
We don't have a lot of karaoke places around where i live, but when i get to go I luv it. Its a lot of fun, and its a place where you can step out of your shell and sometimes just make a fool of yourself, and have fun and laugh.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Alina said...

Don't rush things! I'm sure you'll meet this totaly cute guy who will smile to you once and you will be completely swept off your feet!
I also love karaoke! If you visit my blog, you will find there a post about how we organized a karaoke party at the office.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home