Friday, April 22, 2005

I CANT HELP FROM LAUGHING!!

today,I watched Friends season4 at my English class. It is one of my favorite show and I have watched them on FOX or Video which my American Friend MANDY sent me. I can't help from laughing while watching it. I love Joey!! He is funny. and I have read one magazine which Joey was interviewed,it is said that though he has finished acting Joey,people see him as funny or kind of strange?!like joey and is expected to do something funny. so it is a little bit hard for him." I was surprised but understand it. And then, I remember the word "Stereotype".What do you associate hearing Japan?? Sushi?Tempura? nonnon,though we love to eat them, we don't eat them so often!and some people don't like them. When I hear the United States, I apt to think about, "Mcdonald's" and very cheerful people. In actually, There are many Mcdonald's all over the world!! so, this is not just for the Unite State,right?? when I was high school student,One teacher taught us "Let's go dutch" comes from charactor of Dutch people that is neat or strict for money. Is it true?? Only Dutch people?? No! I am strict for money too!! From my point of view, we have many stereotypes and some are exceped most people,but we are all not sure it is true for all people!!so, we should distinguish whether it is correct or not. I am not saying that Stereotype is bad. I mean... we can use stereotypes as oppotunity to know many other countries and find real world!! It must be interesting!! Only me??!!!
Whatever,I could think about manythings in my mind and could write them down on my blog! yay!! Thank you FRIENDS!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ya:) ive been up late and really need to get out of here. but i just wanted to leave you some comments before i get off! i love Friends too and i kinda like it that it reminds me of our classes at fu*kiai lol. our HS life wasnt that bad eh?;) i understand what you are saying about stereotyping and im with you that it can be good and bad. but one way or another we all have stereotyped thoughts about something weve never seen before and i dont think that is so bad as long as you know that truth may differ. anyways ive been impressed by your wellthought comments and i hope youll keep challenging yourself:-)
gtg! have fun but not too much. when you do, you got to invite me:) hey im up too late now but im not that in-door. lol i go out to work every freaking day. but im not a freeter.(dont know the spell) oopsie, did i talk too much? hope it didnt make me look like a lonely person! lol cya. luv ya tons:)

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home