Monday, April 18, 2005

This is the first day of new week!!

Hello,there.I always wake up monday morning with feeling fresh and new.Though,it will not be different from that of usual week schedule,I feel excitement what will happen this week??! Today,I have challenged one new thing!! My university has many students from overseas as exchange students. I and my friends went to the room for communicate with them. but We first hesitate to speak to students. But I decided to speak to student in English today!Becaue today is fresh monday!!Once we say "Hi!!" , we could start converstation. but my English is very poor so that our converstation didn't last long. But students from overseas also studying Japanese, therefore we communicate in Japanese too. Whatever the content of converstation, I was very happy to overcome my hesitation today!!Thank you fresh monday!! by the way, do you have any good idea to become friendly topic for talking??

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi♪This is Sakiko☆★I'm suprised because you made soooooooo nice site! And I'm happy to know you enjoy your campas life. Haruka, I also enjoy my school life◎I decided to join basketball club( Our leader is good looking guy! yeah~♪ and one of my mates is cancam model!)After school,I am going to karaoke with my friends.Because today is the first time for me to go to karaoke in Tokyo, I am so excited!♪ Though I have soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomany things I want to tell you,I'm sorry, I can't express in English well. Anyway,I am looking forward to seeing harukakurah☆ Bye  

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!!! This is one of ur best friend Kanami☆★ Im really sorry that i couldnt come here soon when u tell me...anyway! I'm also surprised ur wonderful site!!!! i can really know that ur new life @ uni make u sooooo happy! it also makes me happy!! of course, im enjoying too...but now,almost my friendz r studying bout driving license. So they have 2 go home asap after finish school. I'm little bit lonely after school. hummm,,,,miss ya so much!!!!!!! I cant wait ur visiting my house. I hope we(including our friendz in Tokyo) will be able 2 meet sooooon. okay, i will come soon. see ya!! alwayz luv from Kanami.

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Haruka,
I am happy to hear that you are continuing with your enthusiastic study of English. I expect nothing less from the winner of "Mark Money"! Congratulations on your entrance to University! I am at Noguchi Kominkan every Saturday morning now, drop by sometimes.
From : The greatest foreign teacher in the history of Kakogawa Chubu!!

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How r u ? I & My family to by well.
I'm surprise!!!! You can made it so nice. But it should have you's photo. Because to make it interesting. But this far also very top for me & my family. How long did you made it. New u go to learn in university? What subject do u learn? My dad&mam have the question about you with me always. We'er think of you & hope to meet you again.
Tawun(Are u remember?).. I miss you.
Bye...bye.... see you

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home